Club Monkey Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here are some designs that i have bought over from are other forum

2 posters

Go down

Here are some designs that i have bought over from are other forum Empty Here are some designs that i have bought over from are other forum

Post  Hjm monster Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:42 am

Well here are matty matts drawings
Well, since I have been off and on as an item designer, I haven’t really shown off some of my "item designs". Here are some of my designs.
First, Is a happy party monkey. He is wearing a stylish black and red party hat with a wonderful red and black scarf.
Here are some designs that i have bought over from are other forum 2a0az510

Second, Is a Rough Older Monkey. He is wearing a Eyepatch and a gray banana shirt. (A small note, the banana would greater if I had the original picture). I changed the facial expression to match the outfit. Also, this outfit was changed from the original because of the size, the t-shirt design, and the black circle were removed.
Here are some designs that i have bought over from are other forum 22aib810
The last monkey, was just something random I thought up. He was based on the monkey version of me (not in real life). I doubt this would be allowed, but I would make each mod a specific outfit (One Outfit). They
would be mod-only clothing. Im 99.9%, you guys will dislike this idea. But anyways, he is wearing a light black shirt with the letter "M" on it. Which stands for "Matty Matt". His hair is a black hangover hairstyle. Im not sure if you want wigs in the game. If you dont i well name a pull-over hat
Here are some designs that i have bought over from are other forum A4opqt10
If the Administers or a certain number of
people dislike my designs, I will ask to be fired or I will
resign. I would understand. There are many fish in the
sea. If A administer doesn’t approve all I have to do is
found some other game that will expect my designs. I
also would understand if, you dislike a certain idea or a
certain outfit. I take this seriously. as you can see I
haven’t made any jokes because I believe in/love this
ideas.
~Matty Matt
P.s. Hope you enjoyed
this long read. Also i
only created the
"characters' as examples.

edit:by the way i coppied and pasted so it might have first person stuff

Hjm monster

http://halloweentown.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Here are some designs that i have bought over from are other forum Empty Re: Here are some designs that i have bought over from are other forum

Post  money Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:08 am

K great you brought them over from monkeyjungle
money
money

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum